We believe that service is our best attribute and will do everything we can to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. With that in mind, we check every order prior to processing it. If there are any irregularities or potential savings in shipping, we will contact you to discuss them prior to processing the order. If there are no changes, we will process the order as is and notify you by email once that is done. Here is a step by step of how the process works:
- Step 1 - Find the items you would like to purchase and add them to your cart.
- Step 2 - Enter your name, address, telephone, etc
- Step 3 - Select a delivery method
- Step 4 - Choose your payment method. We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover and PayPal
- Step 5 - Once the order is placed we will check that everything is correct. We want to make sure that we are exceeding expectations, not creating potential issues. We will check lead times, verify packaging of items, identify any delivery challenges, check for potential cost savings in shipping, etc. If there are any issues or savings available, we will let you know by email prior to processing.
- Step 6 - Once the order is ready to go, we will process the the payment. Now your order is officially processed.
Step 7 - Our warehouse will start to prep the items for whichever delivery method your have chosen.
Standard FEDEX Ground Shipping:
We will inspect the packaging and make sure that it is in perfect condition. We have FEDEX literally down the street, so as soon as it is ready, we will either drop it off or schedule a pick-up. Either way we will provide you with a tracking number at that time.
Standard Large Item Shipping or Premium White Glove Delivery:
We will inspect the packaging and make sure that it is in perfect condition. We will pack the item for common carrier shipping and schedule a pick-up. Once the item is scheduled for pick-up, will provide you with a tracking number.
Local in Florida Delivery:
As soon as your order is placed, we will start moving the items to one of our 5 delivery warehouses in Florida (Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers and Ft Lauderdale). When the items reach the delivery warehouse, they will be prepped and assembled. We will give you an approximate delivery date when you place the order, but the local delivery department will schedule the precise delivery time once they have the items.
If you live near one of our delivery warehouses or have an alternate delivery method, we will gladly prep the items for you. This will be discussed and confirmed at the time of order processing. Please be aware that our pick-up and delivery warehouses are not located at the store. We proudly utilize the expert delivery teams and warehouses of Scan Design. These locations are as follows:
Orlando - 1051 Bennett Drive, Ste. #121 - Longwood, FL 32750 - Map it
Jacksonville - 8206 Philips Highway - Jacksonville, FL 32256 - Map it
Tampa - 4221 West Gandy Blvd - Tampa, FL 33611 - Map it
South Florida - 1400 SW 33rd Pl - Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 - Map it
- Step 8 - Once you receive your items, please inspect them thoroughly. Damages must be reported immediately. For more about shipping and returns, please read our shipping & returns policy.
- Step 9 - Enjoy your new pieces
- Step 10 - Let us know how we did. We love to hear about the wonderful experiences and photos of a completed room. However, we also realize that hiccups can happen along the way. Either way, please let us know how we did and how we can improve.
1153 Bennett Drive
Longwood, FL 32750
Phone: (407) 831-6633
Fax: (407) 831-6651
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business - the scan design team